CORE will be exhibiting at BOMA’s Every Building Conference and Expo in Orlando June 18th-20th, 2014.
Visit booth #301 in the Technology Pavilion to see a demonstration of our property management solution built within Microsoft Dynamics. Functionality highlights include:
- Lease Tracking & Billing – track and create lease agreements and automatically receive lease renewal notifications.
- Tenant Marketing Automation – track which units have been seen by each prospective tenant and distribute mass notifications to tenants and prospective tenants using email merge functionality.
- Tenant Case Service Call Management- record and track tenant maintenance cases or complaints and close them once they have been resolved.
- Reporting & Business Intelligence – live reporting and dashboards to monitor property management areas like financial, operational, consolidations, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Escalations & Retail Tenant Sales – calculate rent percentage and schedule complex escalations and pass-through such as CAM charges, taxes, insurance, and CPI with ease.
- Asset Tracking – track building assets for scheduled maintenance, insurance, and other information.
- Document Management – extensive document management for collaboration, audit trails, and complete document control.
- Complete integration into Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting solution and Binary Stream’s Property Site Management.
For more information please contact Jonathan Pastrikos at 416-644-1461 x297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 20th ANNUAL SPRINGFEST RETURNS APRIL 10th, 2014!
Admission to Springfest is free, however, the event is by invitation only, and is restricted to 1,700 owners, managers, engineers, and operations professionals responsible for office, industrial, condominium, apartment, medical, educational, retail, and institutional buildings.
This exclusive one-day event features educational seminars and top exhibits for building owners, property managers, facility managers and others responsible for building maintenance and facility operations. If you would like an invitation to attend, please email email@example.com and she will send you a free pass!
SHOW DATE & TIMES
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Exhibit Floor -10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
CORE Real Estate Software Booth #416
Stop by booth #416 to check out our solution!
BuildingsNY provides building owners and managers with the products & services they require to make decisions, make deals, issue RFPs and ultimately save money. Building Owners/Managers will have the opportunity to source products & services they need for all phases of their buildings’ lifecycle. At BuildingsNY, you’ll find the best deals and steals on products and services for any kind of property: Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Institutional/ Healthcare, Hotel/ Motel and Retail.
CORE Real Estate Software will be exhibiting at booth #1117 with our partners FieldBoss. Be sure to stop by the booth and say hello!
Show Dates & Times
March 19, 2014 – 10am – 5pm
March 20, 2014 – 10am – 4pm
Javits Convention Center – 655 West 34th Street, NewYork, NY 10001
Parking Discount for BuildingsNY 2014
Download the voucher. which entitles one (1) car to parking at either of the following locations for only $12:
MP 411 LLC, 475 West 41st Street MP Manhattan Plaza LLC, 450 West 42nd Street
Download Your Voucher
On April 18, CORE Real Estate Software exhibited at the Springfest property management show.
Springfest is a one-day event for building owners, property managers, facility managers, and others responsible for building maintenance and facility operations that is held annually at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. This year Springfest returned for the 19th year in a row. The event featured 18 free educational seminars, speakers, discussion panels and over 200 exhibitors, including CORE Real Estate Software.
We had a great turnout at the event and met numerous property managers and condominium developers who were interested in our end-to-end software solution. Our consulting team will be quite busy next week with a lot of following up!